Sunday, July 26, 2015

Train 'Em Tasks Shop updates to make life easier for all...

Okay....I am laughing so hard at myself. For 3 months, I have been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to do drop down menus in the shop so finding stuff for you guys is easier. I just could not figure it out.

This morning? By sheer accident...discovered how drop down menus work. ROFLMAO!!!! So, now there's no more digging around the site to find what you're looking for!

And...I'm branching out into something fun: Train 'Em Gear you can wear!!! This will end up leap frogging into something else I have kicking around in my head that will come later this year.


Anyway, please come and check out the WAAAAAAYYYYYY easier to navigate website.
www.trainemtasks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment