Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Transcendent Trainers

So...I've been playing around with something that I think could be really, really cool.

I notice that there aren't a lot of wearable things for us dog people that strengthen us as trainers/handlers. There are a ton of shirts and stuff out there that poke fun at us and our shortcomings... things that don't build us up. I know we've all seen shirts that say "Dog Wants New Handler." or "Great Dog, Shame About the Handler." If we wear those negative, self defeating messages...what does that say about what we really feel about ourselves?? Why do we project our negative self image to others around us and out to the universe?

I saw and bought that one shirt I got from a vendor at the USDAA New England Regionals that says something about believing in myself and my dog. The couple of agility trials I wore it to and after posting a chest selfie ofmy shirt, I had a bunch of friends say they needed that shirt or where could they get one. I went off and googled thinking I could locate it in a page or two. I was surprised to see that I couldn't find anything like that online. I found that actually disappointing.

Being the creative entrepreneur that I am, I set out to fix that.  I'm now offering clothing and gifts with empowering messages for us and our dogs on the Tasks site. I'm calling it "Transcendent Trainers."
http://www.trainemtasks.com/collections/transcendent-trainer





I have been asked about other styles of t-shirts like v-necks and long sleeves....unfortunately the printer that I am using in conjunction with my online store doesn't have those available. But, Zazzle does and I'm offering Train 'Em Tasks and Transcendent Trainers merchandise there too. http://www.zazzle.com/train_em_tasks







I see Transcendent Trainers becoming a sister site to Train 'Em Tasks...but that will come down the road in a couple of months. This is seriously just starting out and I have literally a ton of  transcendent ideas floating around in my head. I'm excited about it especially since I've been on my own big self improvement path this year.








No comments:

Post a Comment